Friday, March 2, 2018

Quick Introduction

Hello! My name is Jose Cabrera and I'd like to welcome you to my blog. I am an 18-year-old aspiring filmmaker with a little twist. My passion does not revolve around watching films, reading and learning about directors and other professionals, and I'm certainly not much of a writer. My passion revolves mainly around the practical side of things; working at location with lights, props, set design, etc. I love picking up a camera and just filming everything that catches my eyes, in hopes that I can create something that catches yours.

That being said,with the help of 3 classmates, I would like to create a 2 minute film opening in which we allow ourselves to get creative with the use of lights, props, and a cool set design to create a scene that delivers a feel of suspense and thrill to the viewer. I will try and document every step involved in creating this film so that you can be as involved as I am with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment