Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finishing Touches

Finally, the countdown for the deadline of this project is approaching. Surely it's a good thing, but it's also not. For us, it's not too big of a problem as we already finished editing. Right now, we are just playing with the color grading of the project to improve overall quality. I'm also trying to fix the title sequence while looking for better spots to have them in. Now the CCR... That's where it gets interesting. 

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to do for the CCR, since I really dislike being in front of the camera and I also hate hearing myself in voice overs. I'm sure I'll figure something out, but I don't have much time to do so. This is a pretty short post, but there isn't much to talk about at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment